Well... This year, GFP has decided to do things a little differently. There will be no annual meeting but we invite you to sit back, relax, and read our “Annual Report 2014”...
to find out what GFP accomplished during the past year and to think about what you can do to help keep kids in our community stay healthy, safe, and drug-free! Please accept our heartfelt thanks for your continued support and we hope you will consider contributing to help GFP in its ongoing efforts.
Support GFP Through Jersey Mike’s "Month of Giving”!
Greenville Family Partnership (GFP) and Jersey Mike’s invite you to participate in a “Month of Giving” to help raise funds for GFP during the entire month of March!
During this time, you may make a donation by buying some delicious subs for the family meal or by making a donation at any Jersey Mike’s location in Upstate South Carolina!
To find the Jersey Mike’s near you, check the following list...
Jersey Mike’s “Day of Giving” Locations:
- Legacy Plaza, 233 North Main Street, Suite 10, Greenville, SC 29601
- Pelham Commons Shopping Center, 215 Pelham Rd, #B-203, Greenville, SC 29615
- 1507 Woodruff Road, Suite A, Greenville, SC 29607
- Peachtree Shopping Center, 1311-A West Wade Hampton Blvd, Greer, SC 29651
- 325 Harrison Bridge Road, Simpsonville, SC 29680
- 1067 Tiger Blvd, Suite 40, Clemson, SC 29631
- Easley Town Center Shopping Ctr, 125 Rolling Hills Circle, Unit C, Easley 29640
On Wednesday, March 25, 2015, all Jersey Mike’s Locations in Upstate South Carolina will sponsor a “Day of Giving" and all proceeds will go to GFP.
So, help make a difference in your community! Join GFP and Jersey Mike's in helping to keep kids healthy, safe, and drug-free!
Follow the Jersey Mike's "Month of Giving" GFP Charity Event on Facebook.
Greenville Family Partnership is a recipient of
the BMW Charity Pro-Am Golf Tournament 2015
Presented by the Synnex Corporation!
Thursday-Sunday, May 14-17, 2015
Gates Open @ 7AM
Course Locations: Thornblade Club, Greer, SC; Reserve at Lake Keowee, Sunset, SC; and Green Valley Country Club, Greenville, SC
To learn how to sign up to be a GFP Volunteer at the BMW Golf Tournament, click here!
To buy a $10.00 ticket for a specific and entire day during the tournament, contact Katherine Royal at 467-4099.
Parents Are the Key to Drug Free Teens!
Parents involved in their teen’s lives have the power to influence teens to make the right decisions – especially when it comes to underage substance use. It’s a myth that teen’s friends have more influence; teens actually listen more to their parents when it comes to making important decisions. For more information, visit CASA.
Know the Dangers of E-Cigarettes?! The “Tougher Regulation Needed for E-cigarettes” Op-Ed written by Dr. John Sanders, retired orthopedic surgeon and GFP Board Member, focuses on e-cigarettes and the dangers they pose for smokers, non-smokers & especially young children; why they should be regulated like other tobacco products; and why they appeal to underage youth. Check it out.…
Parenting Classes—enhance the parenting skills of parents, grandparents, and other caring adults; help in the development of positive discipline, communication & anger management skills, and increase the knowledge of alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs.
GFP offers the following parenting classes:
- Parenting Wisely — enhances parenting skills & instills confidence in parents of young children. Download Brochure
- Back in Control — helps parents get “back in control” when a kid or teen is “out of control” (Provided in Cooperation with the SC Dept. of Juvenile Justice) Download Brochure
- TransParenting - helps divorced parents communicate effectively in regards to children to lessen the negative effects of divorce on kids; it is nationally recognized by courts and attorneys. More Info or Download Brochure
- Other Classes
Parenting Classes may also be tailored to suit a particular topic or audience. For more information or to schedule a parenting class, contact Lynn Hooper or Terry Taylor at 467-4099. Or, you may send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
"This program is a superb, in-depth look into the ways to raise a child. The lessons learned are excellent tools to place a parent in control. Each of the program topics has been helpful in all of my current situations with my child. Clearly to me, consistency and effective follow through have had the most profound impact on my parenting skills. I highly recommend this program to all parents. Regardless of your current situation, all parents would benefit from this program." ~~~ Quote from a parent who succesfully completed the "Back in Control" Parenting Workshop .